Friday 14 March 2008


Mitzpah’s Thoughts

Will I ever get back to my house? I haven’t even been to shul for an entire week. I understand that my people have put in a new carpet while I’ve been away and I’m looking forward to replacing the old holes in exactly the same places as I used to chew them when I was small.

I don’t understand my people walk towards the cars. They are not afraid of the horrid sounds of rushing that they make and the screaming when they zoom past, but they don’t run for the rabbits and bark at the horses, and play with all those creatures who are their true brothers and sisters.

I hope I am appreciated. No dog in the annals of canine history has ever raised so much money for a shul before, so I modestly request that the new courtyard has a bowl of fresh water for visiting dogs, and that the offices include a comfortable bed for me.

No comments: